A Love Story of Antonio's
Antonio's Bar and Grill has something special to offer for the couples this love month. Just recently, this exquisite Filipino restaurant launched its "A Love Story of Antonio's." Diners can get a limited edition couple shirt upon completing the stickers given for every order from the promo menu. To learn more about this offer, please read the mechanics below.
1. Dine-In Customers will be given a Valentine promo card which has the 14 dish promo offering. Each customer can choose to order one(1) or a combination of the fourteen (14) dishes and will get a stamp for each order.
2. One stamp is awarded for every (1) one signature dish and implemented only on the promo card.
3. The customer should present the Antonio’s promo card at the counter to get the corresponding number of stamps at any branch of Antonio’s.
4. Customer must complete the (14) stamps in a promo card to redeem (1) one pair (black or red) of the Limited Edition of Antonio’s couple shirt for FREE.
5. Combination of promo cards will not be allowed.
6. Once the stamps are completed in a promo card, the customer can redeem the Valentine Couple Shirt for FREE from any Antonio’s branches region-wide.
7. Tampering of stamps to obtain the required number of stamps will render all promo cards null & void.
1. Dinakdakan- Spicy Pork mascara blended with special ingredient & mayonnaise,
vinegar & spices
2. Bagnet - Thinly Sliced Crispy Fried Salted Pork Belly
3. Sisig Pusit- Stuffed Squid with Pork Sisig.
4. Sinigang Hipon- Tamarind Sour Soup with Shrimp and Vegetables
5. Bulalo- Beef bone marrow soup
6. Pinaputok na Manok- Deep fried seasoned chicken wrapped in banana leaves.
7. Balbacua- Stewed ox feet and skin cooked in Antonio’s special sauce.
8. Crispy Bangus sa Inadobong kangkong at gata- Crispy fried bangus topped with stewed
kangkong and coconut milk.
9. Binagoongang Gulay- Assorted vegetables sautéed in fermented shrimp and stewed in
10. Crispy Pata - Deep fried pork knuckles served with soy– vinegar dip.
11. Inadobong Manok sa gata at sili- Chicken stewed in vinegar, garlic & soy sauce then
Coconut milk with added chili fingers
12. Inihaw or Crispy Tuna belly- Deep fried tuna belly
13. Frozen Buko Pandan- Frozen salad of buko meat, pandan gelatin and thick cream
14. Iced Tea Tower- Nestea Iced Tea served in a convenient tower dispenser.