McDonald's Kiddie Crew Workshop 2016
Summer is always fun at McDonald’s with the annual Kiddie Crew Workshop!
Registration is on-going so hurry and sign up your kids in over 400 participating McDonald’s stores nationwide.Kiddie Crew is McDonald’s flagship family program that has been running since 1992. It has been promoting children’s well-being through fun and enriching activities that help them develop skills and make new friends.Kiddie Crew members go through a fun-filled 5-day learning workshop that consists of activities that will help harness their sense of discipline, hard work, teamwork, responsibility, and sharing.
These are the activities that they can enjoy.
- Learning what a real McDonald’s crew does at the front counter, drive thru
- Doing other lobby activities like greeting customers
- Learning how to make the all-time favorite McDonald’s Cheeseburger
- Enjoy some art sessions including the new activity—personalizing own Kiddie Crew scrapbook
- Showcase their moves and learn the Ronald Dance and Kiddie Crew Anthem
You can enroll your kids, nieces, nephews, siblings or cousins age 6-12 years old for a fee of PHP650.
Kiddie Crew participants will get the following:
- workshop t-shirt
- workshop materials
- pin/badge for every activity
- chef’s hat
- meals for five days and
Kiddie Crew workshops will culminate in grand graduation ceremonies in nine major areas around the country such as Pampanga, North Manila, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, and Metro Manila.
Share proud Kiddie Crew moments by posting them on Facebook, facebook.com/McDo.ph or tagging @McDo_PH on Twitter or Instagram.