Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Home made chocolate chip cookies are perfect for the weekend. This dessert is something we all need in order for us to have a wonderful time especially when we have a day off from work, school and other stressing activities. Since I was young, I always loved baking but never got a chance to prepare my own chocolate chip cookies. Because of this, I decided to start searching for interesting recipes online and found one from Pargas Junk Yard.
The complete recipe is called "Ryans Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookies." The title alone is so tempting! Below is the complete list of ingredients needed for this specific dessert:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 34 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla nut butter extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12oz) HERSHEY’S Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat Butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla nut butter extract in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in HERSHEY’S Chocolate Chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased or foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool Slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool Completely. (Makes about 5 dozen cookies)
- PAN RECIPE: Spread batter in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, cut into bars. Makes about 4 dozen bars.
I will try this great recipe pretty soon. I don't think I will have time for the weekend because my plans on Mother's Day include treating my mom on our fave resto. We have no time to stay at home. I hope you'll enjoy this dessert.