What's New at Starbucks
Starbucks Card: What You Have Been Waiting For
Starbucks Card is now available in the Philippines. Finally, it's time to turn your visits into rewards. Plus, enjoy cashless and hassle-free transaction with your own Starbucks card. All you need to do is to load your card, make some purchases and earn stars.
Noey Lopez, the chief operating officer for Starbucks Philipines said "It has been our mission to continuously uplift the Starbucks Experience and exceed customer expectations. We believe the launch of the Starbucks Card will nurture our relationship with our most loyal customers and build a deeper connection with new customers."
Why you should get the all-new Starbucks Card?
- It's Safer and More Convenient than Cash Starbucks customers can activate a Starbucks Card for a minimum amount of P300.
- The card can be reloaded with money up to a maximum amount of P10,000 – allowing customers to pay for their Starbucks favorites without having their wallet on hand.
- Customer who also register online can protect their balance anytime their card is lost or stolen.
- More Rewards Await Starbucks customers can register their Starbucks Card at www.starbucks.ph/card. Customers with registered cards will receive a complimentary Grande handcrafted beverage instantly and slice of cake every year on their birthday.
What are the rewards?
- Any Grande handcrafted beverage for every 12 Beverage Stars
- Any 250g of whole bean coffee for every 10 Whole Bean Stars
- Any 12-pack Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew for every 10 Starbucks VIA® Stars.
Kadayawan 2013: It's Fiesta Time
Starbucks celebrates the Kadayawan Festival 2013 with a treat and an even more exciting limited edition Starbucks Kadayawan Tumbler.
Inspired by the scenery, rich culture and bountiful feast of Davao City, Starbucks features a limited edition Kadayawan Tumbler. Its lively colors and striking design will surely make anyone feel that it’s time to celebrate this Fiesta!
This is one of a kind tumbler from Starbucks. If you want to grow your collection of SB items, then make sure to visit your favorite Starbucks store in the city and get your very own tumbler. There are two sizes available.
And here is the Kadayawan treat for this year.
To celebrate with Davao City on August 14, Starbucks is offering an exciting treat for everyone this Kadayawan Festival. For purchase of at least P500 of food and or beverage at any of our stores in Davao City, a customer will be given a limited edition Starbucks Logo Coaster.
A nice treat for any coffee lover. This offer is valid until supplies last.
Starbucks only want one thing: To make their customers happy.